10 good reasons to attend the 2012 TERMIS World Congress in Vienna
- An outstanding scientific programme with renowned plenary speakers, close to 400 oral and 1,500 interactive poster presentations
- A unique conference venue: the Hofburg imperial palace
- Unique venues for the social programme
- Walkable historical downtown
- Opera, concerts, events ...
- Arts and culture
- Vienna is clean, green and safe with an outstanding public transport system
- An outstanding choice of hotels, all within walking distance of the congress centre
- Vienna is a world famous meeting place for medical sciences
- Last but not least: Easy access!
We look forward to welcome you in Vienna!
City Airport Train/ CAT
Vienna Airport is ideally and centrally located. You can reach the airport quickly by City Airport Train, S-Bahn (suburban railway) or bus. It is also served by motorway to facilitate arrival from/ departure to further destinations by car. There are also taxis & limousines and car rental offices at the airport.
From/ to Wien Mitte nonstop in 16 minutes!
Vienna has a dense and extensive public transport network. It consists of an underground (called "U-Bahn"), tramways (typical Viennese call it "Bim") and buses. Additionally there is a metro railway network (called "S-Bahn" or "Schnellbahn"), which reaches out to the vicinity of Vienna. To plan your route, please visit: www.wienerlinien.at
From/ to Wien Mitte and Wien-Nord (Praterstern) in 25 minutes.
Vienna Airport Lines: from/to Wien Morzinplatz, Meidling, Westbahnhof or Kaisermühlen in 20-45 minutes, International bus connections: from/to Czech Republic, Slovakia & Hungary several times a day
Taxis & limousines
Taxis & limousines are available for passengers wishing to travel independently. They are flexible and above all offer a convenient way of travelling directly to your destination in Vienna.