ONLINE Registration and payment are no longer available. Onsite registration is possible at the following times:
Wednesday, September 5:
14:00 – 19.00
Thursday, September 6:
07:00 – 19:00
Friday, September 7:
07:30 – 19:00
Saturday, September 8:
07:30 – 18:30
All registration deadlines are based on Central European Time.
On Wednesday, August 15, 2012, the payment via bank transfer will be closed. Payment with credit card is possible until Friday, August 31, 2012.
|Registration Fee Type||Early Fee (Fee received on or before May 30, 2012)||Regular Fee (Fee received from May 31, until August 31, 2012)||On-Site Fee|
|Participant||€ 635.00||€ 695.00||€ 845.00|
|Student*||€ 370.00||€ 420.00||€ 570.00|
|Emerging Country**||€ 370.00||€ 420.00||€ 570.00|
In the “payment section” please select the number of accompanying persons for the Get Together and the Gala Evening.
*Note that at the student registration will be requested to provide current ID and letter confirming student status.
**Emerging Country Participant Registration – please note that you may be asked to confirm your residency in an emerging country. The list of countries considered to be members of the Emerging Countries can be viewed via the TERMIS website at www.termis.org/docs/Countries.pdf
Congress Fee includes:
Admission to all congress sessions and the exhibition area, coffee breaks, congress bag, lunches, participation in Get Together on Thursday, September 6, 2012, 18:30 – 20.00 and participation in Gala Evening on Friday, September 7, 2012, 19.30 – 23.00.
* Please note that there is a limited number of tickets available for the Gala Evening. Tickets will be provided on a first come first served basis. Register now in order to be guaranteed a ticket. Early registration is recommended.
Accompanying Persons Fee includes:
Participation in Get Together on Thursday, September 6, 2012, 18:30 – 20.00 and
Participation in Gala Evening on Friday, September 7, 2012, 19.30 – 23.00
* Please note that there is a limited number of tickets available for the Gala Evening. Tickets will be provided on a first come first served basis. Early registration is recommended.
Cancellation and Refunds
- Cancellation has to be made in writing (johanna.stadler(at)auva.at). Participants will get a refund (less € 40.00 of administrative costs) for requests received before July 31, 2012. After that date no refunds will beprovided.
- Cancellations will be confirmed via e-mail. If you do not receive an e-mail verifying your cancellation, please contact (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Cancelling your hotel reservation does not cancel your congress registration.
- Refunds will be processed four to six weeks after the congress.